Curran & Connors is a graphic design firm specializing in sustainability, ESG, and CSR reports, as well as annual reports, websites, digital solutions and branding.
We are looking to welcome an ambitious and thoughtful designer to our creative team. This position is for a full-time candidate in our Long Island, NY studio or in a remote capacity elsewhere in the US. Your talents will be put to use on a wide range of clients, from Fortune 50 companies to not-for-profit organizations, and help build on our award-winning portfolio.
- Be creative! Deliver great design work based on our client’s needs and internal direction.
- Be a self-starter and bring new ideas to the table. We’re always open to improving.
- Provide our clients with a stress-free experience while never sacrificing creativity.
- Be responsive to all requests from clients or co-workers in a timely manner.
- Never miss a deadline. Keep all projects on schedule and delivered on time.
Our dream designer will have:
- A great portfolio of print layout, digital and branding work.
- A positive attitude and approachable presence.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- The ability to understand and articulate the concepts of functionality and usability.
- New ideas and not be afraid to share them.
- Vision and ambition.
What’s in it for you:
- Creative freedom. You’ll build a portfolio of your own work in a short time.
- The chance to carve out your own niche and stand out.
- Lots of snacks in the kitchen. Some healthy, others not so much.
- Competitive salary.
- Product training.
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal days.
A link to your online portfolio is required for consideration. Please forward your resume and link to your portfolio to: email@example.com.