Sales, Account Executives
Curran & Connors, a leader in corporate reporting, branding and digital design solutions, is seeking proven, high-energy, goal-driven professionals to join our sales team. Location is not a factor as long as a major airport is nearby. Prior B2B sales experience and project management required. Sales of creative services, high-end printing, investor services, sustainability communication and/or corporate reporting products to public companies a plus.
In the Sales Account Executive role, you will be expected to achieve and exceed individual sales quotas through B2B business development efforts. You will plan and coordinate with creative staff and vendor partners on execution of orders and also will be responsible for managing and growing accounts. This role is perfect for an individual who is a quick learner, self-starter, independent and highly disciplined.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive new business sales within defined market by networking, prospecting, setting in-person appointments and presenting the appropriate suite of services to prospects.
- Consistently achieve your monthly, quarterly and annual revenue sales targets.
- Update information for all sales efforts and contact profiles in the company CRM.
- Maintain sales pipeline proposal status and next steps to close.
- Track forecasts and sales commits for all proposals in your region.
- Manage projects including scheduling, pricing, presenting and coordinating resources toward an on-time delivery.
- Grow and build relationships with clients to provide the best possible service.
- Manage service issues to ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely fashion.
- Maintain company standard of excellence and culture – contribute positively to the culture and environment each and every day.
Locations Available Include:
- Long Island, New York
- Northern California
- Denver, CO
- Chicago, IL
- Houston, TX
- Boston, MA
- Phoenix, AZ
Qualifications and requirements: (knowledge, skills and ability)
- Experience with business development and managing sales processes, including but not limited to pipeline generation, lead qualification and closing sales.
- Highly motivated and ambitious with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to manage own workload independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Able to negotiate and close sales in a professional manner.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to differentiate Company and attract attention.
- Proven organizational and presentation skills.
- Prior B2B sales experience required – ideally with public companies.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to travel when necessary – could be as much as 25%.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to develop critical business knowledge, relationships with C-suite and necessary skills towards the opportunity for career advancement.
- Autonomous work environment that encourages entrepreneurial behavior.
- Base salary + attractive commission.
- Sales and product training.
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal days.