Curran & Connors, a leader in corporate communications design, branding and digital solutions for more than 55 years, is looking to build on our success across our markets. We are seeking a highly skilled sales leader to join our team of seasoned sales reps. A background in branding, communications, corporate reporting, custom digital design, financial services and/or high-end printing a plus.
The Curran & Connors Account Executive is a high-energy, goal-driven professional who has had proven success and is dedicated to the sales profession. In this role, you will be expected to achieve and exceed individual quotas through B2B business development efforts, manage a portfolio of clients, and manage projects from kickoff to delivery. Responsibilities include prospecting for new business, creating and qualifying leads, setting appointments, and using and updating our CRM system. You will coordinate with creative staff and vendor partners on the development of proposals and schedules and the execution of orders. Additionally, you will be expected to project manage an existing portfolio of business. The right candidate will be consultative, a listener, solutions-oriented, quick learner, self-starter, independent, have B2B sales experience, be highly disciplined and motivated. You must be able to multi-task and manage a large volume of tasks. A background in corporate communications, investor relations, and/or the stock market is a plus, but not required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive new business sales from individual efforts and sales team efforts through diligent and methodical outreach, setting appointments and supporting the sales team with written and oral pitches;
- Consistently promote and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets;
- Stay on top of pipelines, wins and lost customers, with special attention to emerging sales trends;
- Work closely with sales team to ensure prospects and clients are consistently attended to and that best practices are being followed;
- Manage own projects including scheduling, pricing, presenting and coordinating resources toward an on-time delivery;
- Grow and build relationships with clients to provide the best possible service while increasing revenue;
- Manage customer expectations and service issues to ensure a positive customer experience;
- Maintain company standard of excellence and culture—contribute positively to the culture and environment each and every day;
- Report to leadership on sales trends, projections and budgetary impacts.
Qualifications and requirements: (knowledge, skills and ability)
- Experienced sales manager with business development and sales skills, including but not limited to pipeline generation, lead qualification, presentations and closing of sales;
- Highly motivated and ambitious with a positive “can-do” attitude;
- P&L experience;
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment;
- Possess decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills;
- Ability to manage own workload independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven organizational skills;
- Prior B2B sales management experience a must;
- Strong computer skills including MS Office;
- Ability to travel when necessary.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to develop critical sales and business knowledge.
- Develop necessary skills towards the opportunity for career advancement.
- Autonomy and independent work environment.
- Competitive base salary + opportunity for annual commission/bonus.
- Sales and product training.
Type of job:
- Full time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Remote and/or in Long Island HQ office
Please email your resume to email@example.com